PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT AND
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
PART-TIME: 28 hours/week
Inspirica’s mission is to break the cycle of homelessness by helping people achieve – and maintain – permanent housing and stability in their lives. We are one the largest providers of services to the homeless in Connecticut. Each night, we house 350 people (850+ per year, including 250 children). Our residential facilities include emergency shelters, transitional housing, permanent supportive housing, and deeply affordable housing. We serve individuals across the spectrum of the homeless, including single men, single women, families, people with mental illness, and people living with HIV/AIDS.
Inspirica is one of only a few organizations nationally that is able to address both the physical component of homelessness (residential services) and its underlying root causes (support services) on a single, powerful, end-to-end platform. In addition to housing, we provide vocational training, workforce education, job placement, housing placement, job & housing retention support, children's services, early childhood & parenting services, case management etc. We further collaborate with a vast array of external partners to provide medical/dental care, mental health care, substance abuse treatment etc.
We are a results-oriented organization with a caring professional staff and dedicated volunteers who believe in individual human potential, personal accountability and mutual respect.
Performance Measurement (20 hours/week) Reports to the Chief Program Officer – Program Effectiveness and Performance Management. Core responsibilities include assisting with:
- Compliance/Quality Assurance – Ensuring compliance in accordance with policies and procedures of Inspirica, funders, and regulating entities. This includes regular program/facility inspections, in-house program audits, and site visits.
- Metrics/Outcomes – Monitor metrics and data to ensure programs operate at optimal levels. Collect and analyze data on a regular basis. Assisting in data entry training and error corrections.
- Internal Consultant – Aid departments in process re-engineering and performance enhancement to ensure that Inspirica processes operate optimally.
Administrative Support (8 hours/week) Reports to the Chief Executive Officer. Core responsibilities include:
- Secretarial Functions - Answer incoming phone calls to the CEO, take and relay messages, redirect callers appropriately, organize calendar, schedule meetings and maintain contact lists, provide general support to visitors.
- Administrative Functions - Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms. Maintain a filing system, order office supplies, submit and reconcile expense reports for the CEO.
This is a unique position, requiring a combination of social services knowledge, analytical skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and advanced Excel skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with HMIS and DDaP a plus
Candidates should submit resume, cover letter, and writing sample, in WORD FORMAT, by e-mail to:
141 Franklin Street
Stamford, Connecticut 06901
Inspirica is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, race, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, veteran status, the presence of a non-job related handicap, or any other legally protected status.