1. When We Collect Your Information. When you share it with us by, for example: (1) sharing your name, email address, zip code, or other information when subscribing, (2) sharing contact information (i.e., Twitter username and Facebook account name) on the site or those respective social media platforms, (3) participating in a survey where an email address is requested; (4) sharing other personal information with us through forms, donations, or other communications with us.
Also, whenever you visit the Site, we may passively collect certain information about your web browser, Internet Protocol Address ("IP Address"), or mobile device, through the use of "cookies" or other methods, as described more fully below. In addition to that information, our analytics trackers may also collect other information. This may include the operating system you are working on, the Internet browser you are using, and the screen resolution of your computer. We do this so we can insure that your online visit with us is optimized for all of your digital gadgets.
2. What Information We Collect and How We Use It
Emails. The email address you provided through our newsletter subscription form enables us to send you email communications. This subscription is entirely opt-in.
Credit Card Information. If you make an on-line donation we will capture your credit card information which will be preserved in a secure manner and not shared with or sold to third parties.
Information Related to Use of the Site. We collect information about how people use the Site. This information includes general usage information, and may include information such as the number and frequency of our visitors, which pages or features of the Site they have visited, which links on the Site they have clicked on, and the length of those visits. We may also use third-party applications and site, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze this information. This information enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use the Site so that we can analyze and improve them. Some of this information may be associated with the IP Address used to access the site, such as the topics you search for and the help pages that you visit. We may also use some of this information in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure related to all of our users that would not identify you personally. We use information about your use of the Site to improve and enhance your experience on the site.
Information Related to Your Web Browser. We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the site, such as your browser type and version, what sort of device you are using, your operating system and version, your language preference, the site or a service that referred you to the Site, the date and time of each web request you make, your screen display information, and information from any cookies we have placed on your web browser (as described below).
Email Tracking. We may place information in our emails to you (such as a web beacon) that allows us to measure our email deliverability.
3. How We Use Your Information. We will never sell, publish or otherwise share your personal information unless you have given us specific permission to do so.
4. The Security of Your Information. We use reasonable efforts to protect your information (including your Account information) to ensure that it is kept private; however, we can’t guarantee the security of any information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
5. Your Postings on the Site. Because this kind of information can be seen by anyone and may be indexed by search engines, you should make sure your postings include only information you want to share with everyone. The views, opinions, and comments expressed on our message boards DO NOT reflect the views and opinions of Inspirica as an organization. Inspirica reserves the right to remove postings that it determines are inappropriate for the site.
6. Opt Out. Users have the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners. You can opt out of our newsletter at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link that is present on every email at the very bottom of the newsletter. To opt out from email communications from us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.